Expert wranglers - guaranteed results - priority service
here are 5 main species of Venomous snakes found in Queensland. They are highly venomous and are protected by law.
- Tiger Snake
- Eastern Brown Snake
- Low Land Copperhead
- Red Bellied Black
- Small Eyed Snake
Be found anywhere and are experts at camouflage. They are also very quick to disappear from view even when being watched. They are solitary creatures and are very misunderstood.
Most bites occur when people or pets are attempting to either catch or kill them or when they feel threatened.
What We Do
We support catch and release. We will at all times attempt to relocate and release reptile within a 5km radius, where food, water & shelter are available, but most importantly away from people, pets and farming stock.
Our aim is to keep all parties safe and prevent any further issues from arising, by being Professional, Punctual and Courteous at all times.
What Can You Do With Our Help & Advice
To prevent yourself, your family, neighbours and pets from the dangers of snake bite you can:
- Reduce rodent activity around your property
- Reduce water sources to a minimum and elevate
- Elevate wood piles, and maintain grass regularly
- Ensure pet enclosures are cleaned and maintained such as bird aviaries, rabbit hutches, dog runs and chicken pens
- Be aware of your surroundings and environment
If you call for snake control someone must (from a safe distance) observe the reptile until a licenced controller arrives to remove it.